Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Cam, I get the "service tire monitor" on my dash AND my

Cam,
I get the "service tire monitor" on my dash AND my passenger window, heated seat, and door lock doesn't work. I have not gotten new tires

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did all of these issues occur at the same time?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
as soon as the service tire monitor appears on my dash I know (from past experience) the passenger window, door lock and heated seat will not work
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
One more thing, the interior lights stay on unless I use the override button.

O.k.,your passenger door module (which is part of the front passenger switch assembly on the door for the windows) controls the tire pressure monitor system,door lock and window.This also receives the signal if the passenger front door is opened or closed keeping the lights on.This sounds like the common fault of the passenger front door module at fault needing replaced.I have run into this several times in the past before.

It will need replaced and programmed.If it isnt programmed it will not operate properly and usually this requires a GM dealer to reprogram it or authorized repair center that has access to GM programming.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can you please provide me with replacement part number and location of where part needs to be replaced?
Thank you

Unfortunately I do not show the part number for this.These are VIN specific depending on vehicle options so the part number needs obtained from a dealer.You can usually call a dealers parts department with your vehicles VIN number and they can provide the part number at no cost to you.It will look similar to this below but only on the passenger side.The entire door panel needs removed to then remove this switch/module assembly.It will need programmed after replacement.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fyfqdrq88sfdg6/pd-11-21.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete