Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a suburban with a lifter tick/tap. What's repair

Customer Question

I have a suburban with a lifter tick/tap. What's repair cost?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 19 days ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 19 days ago.

the odds are this will be a lifter failure with a few of the lifters loosing there prime

the cost for a new set of lifters will run you @ $ 1800 to $ 2000 because the heads have to come off to replace the lifters

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 18 days ago.

dont forget to rate us here