GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2008 Tahoe LTZ with power running boards. Drivers side seems

Customer Question

2008 Tahoe LTZ with power running boards. Drivers side seems to work fine but passenger side goes down when you open door but not up when you close door with motor off. It tries to go up but stops. If you have the motor running it goes up. Even with the motor running it does seem to move slower than the drivers side both up and down. Is the motor getting weak?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

That does sound like the passenger side motor is weak.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating. Thanks.