Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I need to replace the engine on my chevy 2006 aveo. it is an

Customer Question

I need to replace the engine on my chevy 2006 aveo.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: it is an automatic wit 168000 miles. I have another 2006 aveo with 49000 miles on it. I need to pull from the wrecked one and put in the other one.
JA: Are you fixing your Aveo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I plan to do the work myself.
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: it is a 2006 chevy aveo Lt
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to know the procedures.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, directions are a bit long, so I have attached them in a single pdf file for you at the bottom of the answer box

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 25 days ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?