Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

QUESTION}

Customer Question

QUESTION}
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure all the wiring is connected properly and that no wiring is found damaged in any way needing replaced.I have seen issues with damaged wiring that can cause this type of fault here needing replaced or repaired in some cases.If this is or was checked or is not the issue here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete