GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Bob. I got code B0022 on my 2012 Traverse LT and it Won´t

Customer Question

Hi Bob. I got code B0022 on my 2012 Traverse LT and it Won´t erase it. What do I have to check??
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: aLL 3 RELATED TO THE PASSENGER BUCKLE. IT WONT RESET
JA: Are you fixing your Traverse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I´m Service Manager for Bolivia´s importer. It is my vehicle but at the shop they don´t know what to check.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also there is a problem with the RH front tire pressure sensor. Does no read the pressure, just show bars at the display. We change the sensor without change. If you change a reading wheel to that position will not read also.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

One very common cause for this code to set can be caused by a bad connection at the 5 terminal connector under the seat (X332). Before you replace any thing try pulling the removing the Air Bag fuse located in the fuse panel behind the glove box and then located the X332 connector and try unplugging it and cleaning it real well with some contact cleaner and then plug it is and disconnect it a few time to clean the pins and see if the code clears. Try this and let me know the result and we can work from there if need be.