Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

How to unlock 2005 chevy equinox radio

Customer Question

How to unlock 2005 chevy equinox radio
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

is this a new or used radio you put in this vehicle and now its locked ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Used radio
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

thank you

any time a used or a new radio is installed into a vehicle it must be programmed to the vehicles VIN number and set up with a programming scan tool

i am sorry to say the only way to unlock this is a shop with a programming capabilities needs to program it and set it up for you with there scan tool

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

dont forget to rate us here

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here