Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a lbz and just put a second cp3 and sump on it. Can not

Customer Question

Have a lbz and just put a second cp3 and sump on it. Can not get to start. Actual rail when key is on is 1500 when I crank it it goes to 0
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • Have you cleaned the fuel system to remove metal debris which can cause a pump failure in seconds?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris