Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.

I replaced the TO Bearing, cylinder, clutch Master Cylinder,

Customer Question

Hi. I replaced the TO Bearing, Slave cylinder, clutch Master Cylinder, replaced
JA: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?
Customer: Relax, the clutch does not seem to be the problem. There was about a 30 day period of time where I paid a guy to complete the work. He lost parts, didn't know what
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: he was doing, Fired him, and then...the car is a 2003 chevy cavalier 2.4F manual tranny. OK, sorry for leaving the make and model etc. anything else before I finish?
JA: Are you fixing your Cavalier yourself? What have you tried so far? Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The clutch and brake pedal grommets, clips, washers etc. were missing. I think I have most of the parts.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Cost of phone call?
Expert:  Matt replied 15 days ago.

can you tell me what is the issue please?

Expert:  Matt replied 11 days ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you