Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.

Second opinion] - 95 K2500 chevy fuel module went out

Customer Question

Second opinion] - 95 K2500 chevy fuel module went out replaced it with a new one+cable it went out put in the old one it worked then stalled put other one back on samething happend
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: 6.5 diesel no
JA: Are you fixing your 9-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: do you have a phone # i can call
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet,check the wiring and connections leading to the fuel module for any issues.If any faults are found with the cables or connections this will need repaired to resolve this here.If this is or has been checked and found o.k. already let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete