Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

1989 corvette is there a specific position when you put the

Customer Question

1989 corvette is there a specific position when you put the window back in after you replace the widow motor?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

no there is no specific position it needs to be into

the motor will stop when it needs to full up and full down all by itself and does not need to be positioned

bolt it all up and it will work just fine

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I asked the question because after I hooked up everything starts the car. My driver side go down but it doesn't go back up.my passenger side stay all the way up.did not do anything.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

if the drivers side goes down but not up was it doing this before the motor was changed ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

make sure at both the drivers and passengers switches that the pinks are confirmed 12 volts and the black is a confirmed good ground

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I unable to put my phone#but I pay call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

check for the pinks having 12 volts and the 2 blacks at each switch are confirmed good grounds next

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to talk on the phone. Can explain better.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks that's okay. I'm done
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

if the drivers side goes one way but not the the other the switch is bad or one of the wires from the switch to the motor is bad