GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

1995chevsub 5.7good fuel pressure ans good sparks no start

Customer Question

1995chevsub 5.7good fuel pressure ans good sparks no start add gas to throttle will runas along I add gas
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

If you sure you have good spark as well as proper fuel pressure then the next step would be to check and see if you have injector pulse at the injectors. You can do this with a standard 12 volt test light by placing the test in on the power side of any one of the injectors and the ground end on the other side and then crank the engine. If you have injector pulse , the light should flash. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.