kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

Where is the wiper relay located on a 1991 chevy 2500

Customer Question

where is the wiper relay located on a 1991 chevy 2500 scotsdale?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  kalamykid replied 6 months ago.

The relay for this wiper motor is made onto the wiper control board mounted to the front of the wiper motor.

If the wiper motor has a buzzing sound, this is almost always due to the brushes in the electrical part of the motor are worn out. This can cause the contacts in the wiper switch to over heat and loose connection.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if I now have now power going to the motor, and the fuse is good and there is power through the fuse, you think maybe the switch?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How much is it all going to cost me altogether. I just paid $28... now another $26 to chat on the phone?

There has not been any phone request posted. So there should not be any charge for a phone call. Did some one call you already?