Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I need the location of the esc switch to disable it, 2011

Customer Question

I need the location of the esc switch to disable it
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2011 hhr 2.2 ltr
JA: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Put new rack and pinion in and rebuilt entire front end struts and all i also bought new esc sensor still activating esc active i just need the location of the switch to disable the esc
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats about it
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 28 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

There is a switch to turn off the traction control. There is not one to turn off the electronic stability control.

ESC is controlled internally through the modules.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 23 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris