Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 99 sierra with the 5.3 new body style. None of the

Customer Question

I have a 99 sierra with the 5.3 new body style . None of the gauges in the gauge cluster are working but it lights up and the turn signals,high beam signal, and the odometer works. My tow/haul button isn't working either, is that maybe related ?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 28 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Yep. Still need help

At the top of this diagram check all the fuses involved. If they are all good then we need a diagnostic tool to check the module communication wires to see if the cluster itself is bad or if its not getting the signals sent to it.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Sorry I haven't checked that yet. I work 6-6 all day this weekend and haven't had time to look at it. I willl check into that on Monday. Thanks
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 26 days ago.

Your welcome