GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

How do I adjust the rear window wiper on my 2002 Chevrolet

Customer Question

How do I adjust the rear window wiper on my 2002 Chevrolet Venture?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  TODD RUZICKA replied 24 days ago.

Hi and thank you for the question. You say you want to adjust the rear wiper on your Venture? What is the issue you are having?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
The wiper blade won't stop while it is still on the glass. It goes wherever it wants to stop on the rear door, just not on the glass. Is there some way I can control it to stop on the glass. It is scratching the paint on the rear door. I just got the car so don't have any idea what's going on.
Expert:  TODD RUZICKA replied 23 days ago.

OK, it sounds as if you one of two problems. The most likely and most common issue is the rear wiper motor / circuit board. If it shorts internally, this can happen. However, the switch may also be the problem. I'd put my money on the motor assembly. If you don't want the rear wiper in use, you can simply pull the fuse. I hope this information helped and please let me know if I can assist further. I'd be happy to help more if needed.