Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.

Where is the oil pressure switch on a 2008 chevy impala 3.5L

Customer Question

Where is the oil pressure switch on a 2008 chevy impala 3.5L engine?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Your engine oil pressure sensor/switch is located above the engine oil filter as shown as #3 below.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

Hello I am just checking in with you to see if there is anything else I can help with here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.