GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have an 07 2500 hd duramax. My alt. dash gauge stopped

Customer Question

I have an 07 2500 hd duramax. My alt. dash gauge stopped working and so did my auto headlights. I bought a new dump trailer and couldn't get the driving lights to work and since the wiring for the trailer checked out ok , I started looking for a blown fuse. The slot labeled bat. was empty and when I put a fuse in the slot it sounded like it sparked so I took the fuse back out. Today I found a blown fuse in the tail light spot and put a new one in and the trailer running lights worked. Now when I start the engine it runs for 3 seconds and shuts off as if I turned the key off.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.