Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevy aveo 2004 blow fuse 15a from" dis injector"

Customer Question

chevy aveo 2004 blow fuse 15a from " dis injector"
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This fuse powers several components and with this fuse shorting out this indicates one of these components is the cause here needing replaced.You will need to unplug each of these components one at a time until you come across the component when unplugged does not cause the fuse to short out.This is the component needing replaced.If all are unplugged and the fuse still shorts out this indicates there is a short in the wiring leading from this fuse to one of these components listed.

ABS lamp driver module

Engine control module

EVAP purge solenoid

EGR valve

Heated oxygen sensor 2

Evap canister vent solenoid

Intake manifold runner control solenoid

Generator

Heated oxygen sensor 1

Camshaft sensor

Injectors 1,2,3 and 4

Ignition module

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete