1999 Chevy Truck Express 1 Ton Van V8-5.7L VIN R
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable. 2. Remove the coolant reservoir. 3. Remove the air cleaner. 4. Remove the upper fan shroud. 5. Remove the drive belt from the generator. 6. Remove the heater hose pipe from the generator. 7. Remove the oil fill tubes from the support bracket. 8. Remove the support bracket from the generator bracket. 9. Remove the generator mounting bolts. 10. Remove the generator fro 11. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Cautions and Notices.
1. Connect the electrical connectors to the generator. Tighten Tighten the generator output (BAT) terminal nut to 18 N.m (13 lb ft).
2. Install the generator to the engine. 3. Install the generator mounting bolts. Tighten - Tighten the generator front mounting bolts to 50 N.m (37 lb ft). - Tighten the generator rear mounting bolt to 25 N.m (18 lb ft).
4. Install the oil till tube support the generator bracket.
5. Install the oil fill tube to the support bracket. 6. Install the heater hose pipe to the generator. 7. Install the drive belt to the generator. 8. Install the upper tan shroud. 9. Install the air cleaner. 10. Install the coolant reservoir. 11. Connect the battery negative cable
Let me know if you need anything else on it , just reply back here & we can continue.
if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.
Hope I was helpful to you
A 5 Star Positive Rating is Much Appreciated
This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me
ASE Certified Tedchnician