Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles

Thank god, 2007 Chevy Tahoe lt, So I put a new radio in.

Customer Question

thank god
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2007 Chevy Tahoe lt
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: So I put a new radio in. It's the same as the manufacturer and it's locked
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

This radio will require programming to unlock

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you haven't left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.