Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 express no anything on inst panel exept ck engine light

Customer Question

2008 express no anything on inst panel exept ck engine light when I turn on key no speedometer no lights no gauges
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: when in park yes
JA: Are you fixing your Express yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes it was a govt vehicle and many things were removed
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Will the vehicle crank and start? Its possible this is just going to be the instrument cluster, but we need to do some diagnostics if you can.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris