Below is the manual relearn.If this does not work this indicates one of the security components has failed like the pass key sensor,the key itself or the body ecu/TDM (theft deterrent module) that controls the theft system.If the relearn does not work then a fully compatible scan tool will need to be plugged into your vehicle to read out the fault codes set as this will help in diagnosing and locating this issue here.Make sure your battery is charged before doing this relearn.
30-Minute Vehicle Key Relearn
1. With your key, turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
2. Observe the security indicator, after approximately 10 minutes the telltale will turn off.
3. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times for a total of 3 cycles or 30 minutes.
Important: The TDM learns the key transponder information upon the ignition switch transition from OFF to ON. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
5. With your key, start the vehicle.If this worked the engine will start and run.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.