Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a 2007 Silverado - 2GCEK13Y171541192 - I have an

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Silverado - 2GCEK13Y171541192 - I have an intermittent starting problem
The code came up with fuel module so that was replaced but did not fix the problem. It appears that when the car does not start there is no communication with the fuel module and they say no power to the fuse. The wiring harness looks good on inspection. The problem is totally random it can start 20 times than not start or once and then not start.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

you replaced the fuel pump module and the new one was programmed with a programming scan tool ? the module under the bed ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

when this happens can you see if the red/white and pink wires show 12 volts at the module when its acting up with the key ON ?

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer