Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I need a new motor for my 06 Chevy Cobalt SS and need to

Customer Question

I need a new motor for my 06 Chevy Cobalt SS and need to know what motor can fit and operate my vehicle.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The 05-06-07 Cobalt SS 2.0 engines are compatible. You can search Ebay or to find a used engine for your vehicle.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris