Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

2008 impala cop car conversion. NO High beams. Low beams ok

2008 impala cop car conversion . NO High beams. Low beams ok

Hi, I’m Cary and I’ll be helping you today.
Please understand that I can't smell, hear, or touch the vehicle, so patience is appreciated. Before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating..

Have you tried changing either headlamp bulbs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no power to high beam, fuses ok

I am looking at a wiring diagram. If you pull back and release the high beam switch, can you make the high beam headlamps flash and does the high beam indicator come on the dash?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no flash

I have to leave now. I will opt out so another expert can help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the light comes on on. The dash

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

DO you still need assistance? Do you have a test light?

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you haven't left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.

Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles