Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a 1995 chevy 4wd pick up. The 4wd does not engage and

Customer Question

I have a 1995 chevy 4wd pick up. The 4wd does not engage and the lights do not lightup on the floorboard. I replaced the actuator and no change . Can you steer me where the problem lies?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

floor shifter for the 4WD ?

if so at the transfer case there is a 3 wire switch just above where the shift lever is on the drivers side of the transfer case does the brown wire show 12 volts ta it with the truck on?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will check and get back to you Thank you
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

ok

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.
how are you making out ?you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswerif you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer