Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

How to jump the clutch switch on 02 Silverado Duramax. I

Customer Question

How to jump the clutch switch on 02 Silverado Duramax. I need this truck for my farm work asap. Will get the switch replaced next week.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

To get it to start you will want to jump the purple with white, (starter relay supply) to the light green, (ignition voltage). Terminals C to D. Please see attached diagrams, thanks

Did you get that?