Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

Water on passenger side, 2000 corvette coupe conv, no but

Customer Question

water on passenger side
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2000 corvette coupe conv
JA: Are you fixing your Corvette yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no but its not antifreze
JA: Has your car been overheating? Have you noticed any leaks?
Customer: got recovery tank replaced
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think its the air cond plug i think it may be stopped up
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

..

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrc44toc98v104o/WATER%20LEAKS%20TO%20THE%20INTERIOR.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

A phone call would not be in your best interest. I am not able to draw diagrams or give instructions over the phone.