GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My 2002 trailblazer does not have front axle hub ??? I am

Customer Question

my 2002 trailblazer does not have front axle hub nuts???
JA: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am fixing it myself. Where the nut would go is female splined. I think my wheel bearing are bad.
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Good condition - it only has 90,000 miles.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I am driving, there is a low roaring noise at the front of the car. A lot of the suspension ball joints have already been replaced
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Is this a 2 wd trailblazer?