Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

How to bypass security system, 2000 s10 blazer, security

Customer Question

how to bypass security system
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2000 s10 blazer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: security will not turn off, have new ignition & everything anyone can suggest. Want to turn it off completely...at this point i wish some WOULD steal it
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: at first key would pull out with car running, bought new key & switch
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what is going on?

will it not start now?

does the security light stay on with the key on?

please explain

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
car starts, light flashes when open door, when you crank car the light stays on. Cranks & idles, when you mash gas it goes dead

ok..

you cant just bypass the security on this one,if so,it wouldnt be much of a security system..

if the security light is staying on,you need to do a passlock relearn..

i will show you how..

this will take 30minutesw+/-

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mkifhree8t2yqh/0829-blazer-The%20following%20is%20the%20Auto%20Learn%20Procedure.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/3mkifhree8t2yqh/0829-blazer-The%20following%20is%20the%20Auto%20Learn%20Procedure.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help