Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles

My GMC envoy has had this problem for nearly a year now, I

Customer Question

My GMC envoy has had this problem for nearly a year now, I have change the the abs wire a few times, now I have change the hub completely and without disconnecting the lead wire to hu, as it came with this unit but still get code c0222 and c0269
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?
Customer: fluid level is ok no squeaking in the brakes
JA: What year is your Envoy?
Customer: 03
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: brakes and rotors were changed new hub with cable
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Read somewhere problem could be a ground fault
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Do you have access to a scanner so you can monitor wheel speeds while driving?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you havent left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.