Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

IT GETS HOT QUICK, 2011 AVEO, NOTHING I WILL BUY COOLANT

Customer Question

IT GETS HOT QUICK
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2011 AVEO
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NOTHING I WILL BUY COOLANT HOPEFULLY THATS ALL IT IS?
JA: How many miles on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 35000 5 MILES PER DAY AT MOST
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: NO
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Have you checked the fluid level? When it is hot is the air condition on? Of yes can you see the fan working?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you havent left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The head gasket was blow
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 3 months ago.

Glad to hear you got it figured out. Please let us know if you need assistance in the future. Don't forget to leave a rating.