George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years

I own a 2001 Chevy Cavalier. My AC doesn't work despite

Customer Question

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I own a 2001 Chevy Cavalier. My AC doesn't work despite adding refrigerant, my head gasket leaks, my car shakes a lot when driving it. It does need a little work, but I'm hoping to get advice from a pro before buying parts for it. Thank you in advance
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 2 months ago.

Hello I will help,

With a leaking head gasket and AC that you need not working I think it is time you moved on to another vehicle. Sell this one for what you can get and put the money toward another one. Have it checked out at a shop before you purchase, if the seller will not allow that then walk away. It will be the best $100 you ever spent on a car. You should be able to get the $100 back when you negotiate the sale using the information you get from the shop.

Please let me know how I can help

Thank you