Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox with 107,000 miles on it! the

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox with 107,000 miles on it! the ABS light is on and Stabiltrak comes on and tells me my AWD is not functioning. What is going on?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

my name is gary

has anything been done to correct this problem yet or was anything done to where now you have this problem ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing done yet! As I read reviews for Equinox 2011 this something that happens sooner or later!!
Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.

99 % of these doing this end up being one of the 4 wheel speed sensors going bad and giving a bad signal or the wiring to one of the wheel speed sensors

usually reading the ABS codes set will tell you which wheel sensor it is then inspect the wiring to it and if that looks good replacing that wheel speed sensor usually corrects this type of issue

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 7 months ago.

how are you making out ?