Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 98 lumina. First I know the battery is weak so

Customer Question

I have a 98 lumina. First I know the battery is weak so sometimes it starts right up and will that day ok. Then the next day it turns over but acts like its not getting fire. I have replaced both crank sensors recently. A couple of times it has started in neutral but not park. I.have changed the neutral safety switch on tranny. Was told there is another on column where is that located exactly?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you close to an answer?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Was told there is another on column where is that located exactly? Is this the only question your asking for an answer on?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris