Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I replaced a multifunction a while back and now my flashers

Customer Question

I replaced a multifunction a while back and now my flashers will come on until I jiggle the switch just right. Also, my temp gauge and fuel gage act up. Any correclation?
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: It does seem to eat more gas, but it starts normal.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2005 Impala
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Would like to fix it myself. I have replaced the multifunction switch when it wouldn't go off high beams.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I think that is it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • I doubt there is a connection with these issues. If you can do electrical testing though we can figure this out.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris