Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

I have a 07 classic with a 6.6 turbo replaced engine it was

Customer Question

I have a 07 classic with a 6.6 turbo replaced engine it was complete needed place d and plugged in replaced all filters fresh fuel bleed lines and injectors fuel filter getting plenty of fuel acts like it wants to start on first crank but then just cranks
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.I've noticed you haven't been helped yet, I will try to help.First was it a used engine? And is it out of the same year and model?
Finally will it start if you spray wd-40 or diesel starting fluid in the intake?Let me know
Thanks
Sonny

Do you still need help with this problem? please let me know. If I have been helpful please rate my help.

Thanks

Sonny

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny