GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

2008 3500 chevy reduced power code mass air flow sensor

Customer Question

2008 3500 chevy reduced power code mass air flow sensor replaced it = still a code
JA: Does the engine stall right after starting? And what about hesitation or jerking during acceleration?
Customer: no power
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no it has been in and out of a dealership fpr about two months=went back to the dealer this morning
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the harness was replaced two weeks ago==l am beginning to loose faith in the dealership
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Bob replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is Bob

Do you know the code that it is setting?

What harness did they replace?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
pulled invoices-service 4wd message is on---replaced hubs in*****-- installed###-##-####sl n actuator installed 24261367 sl n module replaced transfercase module and encoder motor -- truck overheated to 220 then cooled down they said water pump was bad replaced it / cel is on an reduced en power message caused by tested an fd that plugs have excessive resistance po678-po676-po674--glow plug 4-6 & 8 circuit==replaced all glow plugs- short in injector harness - installed 12629647-n-harness == reduced eng power was still coming back all the time they replaced sensor for air flow I put a new k filter on like I said its back in the shop second day now.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tuesday morning =sensor has been replaced = emc will be updated = k filter to be replaced with a factory filter this suppose to put e
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
any comments
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is the response to the ?.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have not gotten an answer to the cause of the engine light. If their was a response I do not see it.