Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Swapping a LM7 into a '95 Suburban K1500 w/NV4500. Have

Customer Question

Swapping a LM7 into a '95 Suburban K1500 w/NV4500. Have wiring harness question. 30+ wires need to be hooked up. Most are pink and orange.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
C100 C3 BRN to R15 BRN?
C100 D2 LTBLU/BLK CC Engine Signal. Where?
C100 C2 YLW to where?
C100 A2 PNK to where?
C100 C5 GRN to where? Coolant temperature indicator lamp outputFuse Block H7 / E2 to where? Thick pink wire.
FB J7 PNK to where
58B
33B PRPL TCC
43R a/c
50R VSS
Purple "Brake Switch" from the ABS. Where do I connect it?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since you have several connections and wires that need connected this can be a very long procedure on where and how these connect.It may be best for you to have access to complete wiring diagrams on this model here.One web site you can get this from is https://www.alldatadiy.com/.They do charge a small fee but the fee is good for one year and will cover diagnostics,repair and diagram info that will help on this here.If this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
C100 C3 BRN to R15 BRN?
C100 C2 YLW to where?
Pete,Thanks for replying. I've been at this harness off and on since last summer. I've gone through so many diagrams, but no avail, I still cannot figure where these wires go or if they don't even get connected. If I need to pay for a higher detailed answer, I will do that, this is my last ditch effort to finish this swap before winter gets here (Denver).
This is the list of wires I have left to connect. These are from the C100 connector:
C100 A2 PNK to where?
C100 C5 GRN to where? Coolant temperature indicator lamp outputThese are the wires from the stock 1995 fuse block. Most people get an aftermarket fuse block to connect the orange and pink wires, but I want this swap to look completely stock, so I want to run all the wires to the stock fuse box. Here's what I have:
Fuse Block H7 / E2 to where? Thick pink wire.
Fuse Box J7 PNK to where?Now these are the wires on the LS ECU connectors. Where do these go to?:
58B
33B PRPL TCC
43R a/c
50R VSS
The twisted VSS wires, do they get spliced to the VSS wires that come from the treansfer case and go to the C100 connector?This is from the ABS computer:
Purple "Brake Switch" from the ABS. Where do I connect it?Nick
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

This is a difficult one for me to help with from here myself but others here may be able to help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pete,I need some help.Nick