GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have coolant leaking from front of aveo on the passenger

Customer Question

I have coolant leaking from front of aveo on the passenger side...I looked under the car and it looks like a nipple plug is should have 3 but there is only 2..
JA: How old are the hoses? And have you tested the actual mix of your coolant?
Customer: The hoses are fine and i just added a 50/50 mix...
JA: What year is your Aveo?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I hope to fix it myself...i added coolant 2 days ago and checked the cap
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Could ir be the water pump...
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. Do you have a photo of what you are talking about?

Hi, just checking in to see if you still need any help or if you have got it figured out...let me know!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
First of all I'm not happy about being charged an additional charge which I didn't know about. I understand the 5.00 charge. When I was on this site I was taken to where I put in my debit card information for the 5.00 charge , which I did. Then I had to sign on and it said I already had an account and so I had to reset my password. This is the first time I recall using this site. Anyways I waited to be connected and no response so I just excited this site. I then check my bank account and I see the 5.00 charge which is fine. But then I see an additional charge of 23.00 which I did not authorize and that upset me a great deal. As it is stand now I'm NOT a satisfied customer at all !!!!! And I better not see a charge for responding either. I'm just going to take my car to the mechanic shop and have them look at the issue. At least I will know up front what it will cost me to resolve the issue!!!!