Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My son has 2008 Chevy Malibu it cut off on m notice, the

Customer Question

my son has 2008 Chevy Malibu it cut off on him notice, the mechanic said it was his starter, we replaced the starter and the car still wont start, it will not start with the switch but it will from under the bottom of the car. All the fuses have been checked and they look good, he did light service came on and it said service esn.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do you have a test light or volt meter so we can test this circuit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry my husband is gone he would know will check back tomorrow

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my husband checked that and it said that all the fuses were good

Do you have a test light or volt meter so we can test this circuit so we can diagnose the starting circuit?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris