Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Ac blowing 70 deg out of center vent after 3 compr,

Customer Question

ac blowing 70 deg out of center vent after 3 compr, flushing, new drier, condenser, orface and expansion valve.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello Randy, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Can you connect your AC gauges to the system and give me your pressure reading on the low side as well as the high side with the AC on and the compressor running and post back with them and I will see if I can help you get this problem resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Sorry i havent got back to you yet. I haven't had a chance to work on it again. I'll let you know when i do.

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Sure thing, Im here when you ready.