Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am working on 2000 camaro ss, will not start with the key

Customer Question

I am working on 2000 camaro ss, will not start with the key but will push start and runs fine, no fuel guage, no tach, no temp. guage, service engine soon light is on, check engine light is on. To top it off the diognostic port does not work. Does anybody have any ideas.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The website only allows us to help diagnose and fix one concern per question. Which issue do you want me to help with on this question since you opened 2 different questions?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

I assume the starting issue is more important. Have you checked the clutch switch and starter relay yet?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris