chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years

How to remoce the caliper on a 1995 Chevy Kodiak or GMC

Customer Question

How to remoce the caliper on a 1995 Chevy Kodiak or GMC Topkick
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I Have to run to the airport right now. I'll be back in about 2 hours. If you can give me the instructions in an e-mail or a text while I'm away that would be great. Thanks.
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

there are two types,,i will give you instructions for both

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
On both links I just get a "404 error

be sure to paste the links in your main browser,not a search engine

the links are working here

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I couldn't reach the site, but a friend did. That's for a normal 5 lug Chevy Pickup. Mine is a 10 lug hub with dual piston calipers. I believe the caliper is made by Dayton.

please stand of the other guys should have info on the dayton brand..

someone will be right with you

Expert:  chevygeorge replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you today. Are you still needing assistance on the procedure?