Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I've gone thru the entire step-by-step process and the

Customer Question

i've gone thru the entire step-by-step process and the security light remains solid does not flash at all and the 1998 tahoe starts for a second and dies..the bam/pcm has been changed out and so has the ignition cylinder and key-lock cylinder. question: does the pcm cause threw security light to remain solid throughout the process?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If the relearn procedure is not solving the problem then can you connect your scan tool to the system and scan it to see if there are any fault codes setting which there should be if the Pass lock is the problem. Lets get the scan done and post back with the results and we can work from there to see if we can get this resolved.