Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have an 05 Chevy lly. Studded, tuned, egr delete, exhaust,

Customer Question

I have an 05 Chevy lly. Studded, tuned, egr delete, exhaust, air filter, etc. Sometimes the turbo will not boost. I can hold the pedal down and it will not boost and all of a sudden it will light up. Throwing no codes. Any ideas?
Thank you, Rodney
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also, I just had glow plug module replaced, back from shop and started throwing U0106 saying lost communication with glow plug module. I don't know location to check wires. Thanks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. when the delete kits, modifications, are made it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot certain problems as it poses a question if there is a software problem causing some issues so whenever possible it is good to try stock programming to see if the problem still exists. Is the a programmer you have or is the ECM updated and programmed? Let me know

Click this link for a diagram to help with your U0106 code

Check for power and ground at the module and the wiring harness for damaged or corroded connector pins and wiring.