GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have a 99 corvette auto today 7-21-16 i was vaccumin it

Customer Question

I have a 99 corvette auto today 7-21-16 i was vaccumin it and then pull it back in the garage i cant rememberwhether i turn it off or left it running but the windows would not go up different things start reading out such as low fuel tire pressure service soon reduce speed the car would not start so i put a charge on it for about 3 hrs went out to the garage and found the dorrs panels lights where on and the automatic transmission indicator was lite the radio and cd was all lite up but not the gauge cluster was not the doors when you open them did not light up the hood light did not lite up but head lights turn on so i disconnect the battery so the lights inside the go off whats the problem
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Do you own a digital volt meter so we can diagnose this electrical issue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you know someone with one or can you get one. I will not be able to help you diagnose what is wrong and how to fix this based on symptoms alone.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

no its a little late for this

Do you want to try again tomorrow?