K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

I just recently purchased a 93 Chevy Cheyenne thats in

Customer Question

I just recently purchased a 93 Chevy Cheyenne thats in really good shape performance and cosmetically. However when I got the truck it needs to have the entire interior redone. I mean everything. I need to get all of the plastic pieces that go around the doors.
One I know is going to be the a-pillar which goes from the dash to the ceiling. At the bottom on the floor where the door comes in there is a threshold plate, which I can get nicer ones than just the oem plastic ones.
My question is, what is the piece called that goes across the ceiling to hold in the headliner. There is also a piece that goes down the back of the door and encloses the speaker by the rear headrest.
I have looked through LMC Truck, called them and called a few other aftermarket places, but they have no clue or dont offer them.
here are a couple of links of images:
http://screencast.com/t/z9ePGqfUSh
http://screencast.com/t/RRIFf0Kf6
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Now, I just figured out the one that goes under the dash off of the threshold plate/door sill plate is call the kick panel and I have found a ton of them for sale.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 4 months ago.

Hellom, The piece behind the door is the B pillar trim panel. The piece from the A to B pillar the holds the headliner is the headliner trim panel.

eBay and car-part.com are two good sources to find trim pieces. Tan or "saddle" as GM called it was a pretty popular color so it shouldn't be to hard to find the pieces you need.

Crutchfield used to carry upgraded and paintable kick panels that would hold larger speakers, I'm not sure if they still do.

If I can help with anything else regarding this just reply back.