Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

O.K. 1999 chvy blazer ac 4wd pwr win 4.3 vor. new hed. cyl 1

Customer Question

O.K.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 1999 chvy blazer ac 4wd pwr win 4.3 vor. new hed. cyl 1 repair 02. no climate cntrl since chk fuses and wire.
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: no elec to conols
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If I am reading you post correctly then I assume you do not have power to the AC control panel. If in fact that is the case then there are 3 fuses that need to be checked. Start with checking the fuses #21 and #9 in the interior fuse panel and the other fuse is the HVAC 30 AMP fuse located in the under hood fuse panel to make sure they have power in and out of them and none are missing. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well. Let me know the results and we can work from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Climate%20control%20Jul%2019.pdf